P | (616) 204-4003
We at 360 massage and holistic care make every effort to provide the best holistic services for our clients. We are ranked among the top 10 for massage in Grand Rapids! Our mission is to teach clients to take charge of their health, by teaching them about their body and the best methods to reach their health goals. By incorporating natural modalities such as massage, cranial sacral, naturopathy, nutrition, herbology, cleansing, and exercise into our client’s treatment plan; we seek to give our clients well-rounded, holistic care, helping them to have life balance and optimal health.
As a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor and Licensed Massage Therapist, my main focus is to empower each client and help them reach their individual health goals. There is no one size fit all, when it comes to optimal health; which is why I use multiple natural modalities such as: nutrition, bodywork, herbal supplements, exercise, and energy therapies, to promote healing in the body. Whether it is a massage therapy treatment or nutritional consultation, no client leaves without a complete understanding of their current health issue and how my suggestions can help. As a licensed massage therapist, with over 12 years of experience, my specialties include: deep tissue, relaxation, manual therapy, treating acute and chronic injuries and those suffering from illness related injuries. As a Naturopath, I have expertise of a wide range of health concerns including acne, allergies, weight gain, weight loss, over and under active thyroid, auto-immune disorders, and cleansing. With an emphasis on women’s issues, including pre-menstrual syndrome, symptoms associated with menopause, hot flashes, conception, pre-natal and post-natal care.
1. I enjoy fine dining.
2. I absolutely love to read.
3. I love to travel.
4. I have a deep passion for learning and experiencing new things.
1. Naturopathy: using herbs, nutrition and natural means to bring the body into balance.
2. Deep tissue massage, in which I use my knowledge and intuition to connect with the person’s body to bring relief from pain and create a state of healing.
3. I love energy work and Reiki.
4. Cranial Sacral Therapy, which has taught me that deep tissue massage is not always the answer, a lighter touch can often do the job as well.
I’m a person who enjoys guiding others to achieving their personal fitness goals. I believe life is too short to fret over the small things. I also think the word “can’t ” should be removed from our language. I am an avid runner, biker and athlete of all sorts. I have a background in Physical Therapy from the University of Michigan with a certification in Medical Massage.
1. I’ve been racing bikes since the age of 8 and hold world championship & World Cup.
2. Lover of sushi and junk food.
3. Originally went to school to be an artist.
4. Dog lover and proud owner of 3 healthy pups.
1. Conditioning of athletes- Beginner to Pro
2. Deep tissue massage
3. Treatment of lower back & hip issues.
4. Programs that strengthen and correct poor body mechanics.
Being a licensed massage therapist is something I truly enjoy and find extremely rewarding. I take great pride in knowing that I am helping people every day, whether it be relieving the pain of a sore muscle, finding those knots they didn’t know they had, or just helping to relieve everyday stress. I am certified in medical massage, sports medicine, lymphatic drainage massage, trigger point therapy, TMJD massage, shoulder problems and spinal stenosis, and low back pain. I have also been trained in pregnancy and relaxation massage and treatment for migraine headaches.
1. I enjoy cooking and spending time with my family
2. Going to concerts, especially outdoor venues
3. Enjoy photography
1. Medical/deep tissue/sports massage
2. Trigger point therapy
3. Lymphatic drainage