P | (616) 204-4003
We at 360 massage and holistic care make every effort to provide the best holistic services for our clients. We are ranked among the top 10 for massage in Grand Rapids! Our mission is to teach clients to take charge of their health, by teaching them about their body and the best methods to reach their health goals. By incorporating natural modalities such as massage, cranial sacral, naturopathy, nutrition, herbology, cleansing, and exercise into our client’s treatment plan; we seek to give our clients well-rounded, holistic care, helping them to have life balance and optimal health.
“I take the role Doctor as teacher very seriously, no client should every leave a consultation with me without a complete understanding of their current health issue and how my suggestions can help.” Dr. Caudle uses assessment techniques such as Iridology, Muscle Response Testing, Ph Testing, Sclerology, Blood Typing, Facial, Body Evaluation and Assessments Techniques. These assessment techniques paint a picture of what is going on in the body and give answers about the client’s current health. Using natural modalities such as nutrition, bodywork, herbal supplements, exercise, and energy therapies, to increase the vital force and promote healing in the body. Dr. Caudle has expertise with a wide range of health concerns including: Acne, Allergies, Weight gain, Weight loss, PMS, Menopause (hot flashes), Conception, Cleansing, autoimmune disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Shingles, and Acute concerns such as breaks, sprains, Cold and Flu and simply picking out the correct supplements. “I treat each client as an individual, because each client’s health concerns are specific to that client, there is no one size fit all when it comes to optimal health”. “Empowerment of the client is the goal, teaching each client to take charge of their health, is the best way in my opinion for clients to reach their individual health goals. It’s time for people to stop guessing about their health, when they can be guided in the right direction.”
1. I enjoy fine dining.
2. I absolutely love to read.
3. I love to travel.
4. I have a deep passion for learning and experiencing new things.
1. Naturopathy: using herbs, nutrition and natural means to bring the body into balance.
2. Deep tissue massage, in which I use my knowledge and intuition to connect with the person’s body to bring relief from pain and create a state of healing.
3. I love energy work and Reiki.
4. Cranial Sacral Therapy, which has taught me that deep tissue massage is not always the answer, a lighter touch can often do the job as well.
I’m a person who enjoys guiding others to achieving their personal fitness goals. I believe life is too short to fret over the small things. I also think the word “can’t ” should be removed from our language. I am an avid runner, biker and athlete of all sorts. I have a background in Physical Therapy from the University of Michigan with a certification in Medical Massage.
1. I’ve been racing bikes since the age of 8 and hold world championship & World Cup.
2. Lover of sushi and junk food.
3. Originally went to school to be an artist.
4. Dog lover and proud owner of 3 healthy pups.
1. Conditioning of athletes- Beginner to Pro
2. Deep tissue massage
3. Treatment of lower back & hip issues.
4. Programs that strengthen and correct poor body mechanics.
Being a licensed massage therapist is something I truly enjoy and find extremely rewarding. I take great pride in knowing that I am helping people every day, whether it be relieving the pain of a sore muscle, finding those knots they didn’t know they had, or just helping to relieve everyday stress. I am certified in medical massage, sports medicine, lymphatic drainage massage, trigger point therapy, TMJD massage, shoulder problems and spinal stenosis, and low back pain. I have also been trained in pregnancy and relaxation massage and treatment for migraine headaches.
1. I enjoy cooking and spending time with my family
2. Going to concerts, especially outdoor venues
3. Enjoy photography
1. Medical/deep tissue/sports massage
2. Trigger point therapy
3. Lymphatic drainage
P | (616) 222-6595
I am a graduate of Health Enrichment Center School of Therapeutic Massage (class of 1996) Working in the field over the last 20 years has developed my technique of combining the most enjoyable and effective elements of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, and Trigger Point work to customize each session. I use a relaxing approach utilizing acupressure points and the firm therapeutic pressure of Myofascial Release. My personal brand of bodywork is deeply restorative, relaxing, and effective. I enjoy working with a variety of people, I am a patient listener and I strive to provide the best possible service to each client.